I’ve combed the net and handpicked the top 10 celebworthy monochrome finds, so you can black and white it on any budget:
1. Channel Taylor Swift in this cute Dotti peplum dress, just $69.95 at the link below.
2. Check it Out! Palermo’s dress at Portmans!
3. Cross over to Blake Lively territory with a geometric diagonal print:
This draped ‘Bella check dress’ is on sale from $249 to $99 at the link here – Oxford Shop
4. Be bold in stripes like my fave HBO ‘Girl’s’ star Allison Williams:
The clever panelling on this Navabi number flatters the fuller figure in unison with the vertical stripes. $175 at the link below:
This Oasis dress below perfectly shapes the waist with the angles of the striped paneling.
5. Pull on a hand knitted wool cape, a crafty touch over a simple shift. Layer it up like Mary Kate Olsen:
7. Suit up like Emma Stone with a printed pant and a cute cropped top
8. Merge black with white in a marbled sweater and tailored pants for an edgy Lady Gaga vibe.
9. Hot up the dots with the ladylike polka trend like Kate Middleton. This gorgeous V neck Giambatista Valli dress is 60% off right now at the link here – Browns Fashion
10. Be fierce at the gates in a monochrome jumpsuit like Beyonce.
This floral jumpsuit below is $89 at the link here – Lane Bryant
The Oasis Matisse print jumpsuit below is just $80 – Oasis Fashions Ltd (AU)